Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Blues

Starting the morning with Latte Caramel and yes, I’m that unrefined and use a stainless mug. Hey that happens when it’s 4:30 in the morning. The latte was sweet (absolutely must have for me!) and creamy – just the shot I needed while going through the papers.



Unfortunately that nice dull lull made me lazy and I skipped the “Run Appreciation” run this morning (taking cue from yesterday’s LYNRunners’ “Durian Appreciation” gathering).

Shoulders & Delts

Supersets of:
a)    Smith machine overhead shoulder press
b)    Standing DB overhead shoulder press (this is always the killer after the above; this and the Arnold press. I should count myself lucky that we didn’t do the latter)

And I made Michael take this pic before we went on. Demmit…only 4 packs! At best. Le sigh.


Single set of:
c)     DB lateral raise (dropsets)

Supersets of:
d)    DB frontal raise
e)    Bendover DB rear delt row

Supersets of:
f)     DB upright row
g)    KB (double) shrugs

Single set of:
h)    Precor AbCrunch

Taking cue from KK, some pampering had to be over the weekend.




And can anyone tell me if you’ve tried these?

No comments: