Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What's Been Happening

Had the rare opportunity to work 4-day week for 3 weeks in June. Hell yeah! And you know, having 3-day weekends are absolutely bliss and made it some much much much tougher to adjust to a “normal” week this past Monday. Oh well, we do have 3 PHs this month. Can’t complain too much since we got the dreaded-to-me-only Legs workout out of the way on Monday. And we were back to 700lbs leg squat presses. Go me!

This morning was Chest & Pecs – which meant lots of chest presses, push-ups and dips.

Supersets of:
a)    Smith machine chest press (nothing too tragic and I looked bewildered to say the very least when Michael stopped at rep 10)
b)    BB close grip chest press (and moving from 30lbs to 50lbs is notadding a bit”!)

Supersets of:
c)     Smith machine incline chest press (kept the weight steady for this one)
d)    DB combo of chest press and fly

Single set of:
e)    LF cable chest fly

Supersets of:
f)     Free-standing dips
g)    Raised push-ups (yes, this was coming)
h)    Reverse abs crunch (Michael is making it tougher with a more upright angle)

PS: And if anyone ever disparage me for the 2mile warm up on both days, I swear I’ll strangle you with my bare hands RIGHT NOW. LOL!


PPS: Those headed Down Under, especially for GCAM, go stock up on AUD$ - a rare display of RM strength as it’s now RM3.

No comments: